The Glow Smart microneedling pen is intended to cause a fractionated mechanical micro-injury to the skin. This means that ‘parts ’of the skin are injured with the microneedling device leaving other parts of the skin intact. Facial and body skin can be treated.
The Glow & Skin microneedling pen has been engineered for comfort and safety with a range of features and benefits which ensure clients get the best outcomes.
Microneedling treatments have become increasingly popular to treat a range of skin conditions and for rejuvenation. Microneedling is an effective cosmetic treatment for treating scars, especially acne scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles, and for facial rejuvenation. It can be performed as a standalone treatment or with active serums and in combination with other skin therapies to enhance results, making it versatile and profitable.
· The device has two operational modes - wired and wireless operation mode.
· Variable speeds ranging from 1-6 with a max speed of 8,600 rpm.
· LED Screen for visual reference of speed.
· Low battery warnings – LED display alerts the practitioner when there is 10% remaining on the battery. Additionally, the LED will alert when there is 1 minute remaining, after which the device will automatically turn off.
· Beautifully sleek grey matte design for safe grip.
· Ergonomic handle made of durable Aluminium alloy.
· The device is packaged in its own box for convenient, clean storage and comes with cable, adapter, manual insert, battery, 2pcs x cartridges.
· Arrive indicator for needle length.
· Vertical needle entry for increased client comfort, less risk of trauma to the skin and minimal downtime. The 90° needle entry ensures consistency without compromising the integrity of the skin.
· Versatile due to 0.0mm - 2.5mm needle lengths, able to treat a range of clinical indications. This provides consistent, even depth and control.
· Adjustable needle lengths in a single cartridge, ensuring the treatment can be customised and all areas treated safely.
· Four cartridge options to allow for a wider range of clinical indications to be treated, including effective body treatments.
· The precision of micro-wounds created by the needles ensure quick recovery (typically 1-2 days) and integrity of the skin barrier function.
· Strong, durable medical grade stainless steel needles ensure no needle bend risk, abrasion or tearing on the skin, offering greater client comfort.
· Sterile for client protection. No backflow of bodily fluid through the pen, ensuring no risk of contamination or cross-infection.
· Variable oscillation speeds for greater control, cuts down on procedural times and supports client comfort.
· Lightweight, ergonomic design makes the pen easy to hold, allowing dexterity in use. The design treats small, hard-to-reach, curved contours, and large, flat surfaces.
· Effortlessly glides over the skin making the treatment comfortable for both the therapist and client.
· Disposable single-use sterile needle cartridges ensuring a safe and hygienic treatment.
Recently viewed products
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …